Friday, April 16, 2010

Buddy

Here's my take on the SCS sketch challenge and Mothermark's Teaparty Tuesday challenge. I used my new stamp set from Stampalicious called "Hawt Dawg". I was the fortunate winner of one of Stampalicious' blog hops; this set was one of the prizes. As you may know, I am a total dog lover (animal lover for that matter) and so I have lots of dog images as well as dog embellishments and I just can't get enough. For example, I also used some of the new papers I got last weekend at the Creating Keepsakes convention in St. Louis. The striped paper is from the Basic Grey's DP- Max and Wiskers. A whole new line of dog, cat and other animals- the other papers have the cutest dog, cat, turtle images plus match background papers like these stripes. And of course I had to have the matching Brazzil cardstock. And more! LOL

Have a great weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:
Images: Hawt Dawg (Stampalicious), Happy b-day (Target)- I like this little 1/2 inch square stamp- it comes in handy
Papers: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Kraft (SU!), Brown texture, DP- Max and Wiskers (Basic Grey)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Accessories: Gamasol, Red pencil (Prismacolor), cord, 1/4" and 1" circle punches (SU!)

10 comments:

Crystal said...

OOO LOVE this image girl, what a fabulous masculine bday card...FABULOUS!

Peggy said...

Absolutely adorable! Love your card!

Silke Ledlow said...

Tooooo stinkin' cute!!! What a fun image and it's a perfect masculine card!!! Hugs ~S~

Patricia Rose said...

super cute, Marilynn... Hawt Dawg never looked so good.. so happy to see you using the TS stamps.... hugs... Pat

Amy Johnson said...

Ha-ha! What a fun image! So happy to hear you won a stamp that was so appropriate for you. Love the CAS look to it. Great touch with the twine and kraft paper.

Corie said...

WOW -- this is super FABULOUS!!

Ginny said...

gorgeous image, fab card :0)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun bday card for a dog lover. Great striped paper.

Kim said...

So cute, what a fun image!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute image and a great masculine card-loved the card you sent to peggy-noticed it on her blog