Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Strickly Stripes

Hi friends! I hope you are having a great week! My card today was made for the Trigger Tuesday challenge over on the Moxie Fab Blog. I <3 Moxie Fab! So many great inspirations. Here was the picture from the challenge that my card is based upon.
I loved the blue in this picture & I just took it from there. Since it reminded me of  Stampin' Up's Pool Party from the 2011-2012 collection, I pulled that out. My striped paper is from My Mind's Eye, the Madison Avenue and Breeze collections. The striped button is also from MME too.
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Marilyn

Supplies:
Stamps: Thank you from Faith in Nature (Stampin Up)
Paper: Pool Party (SU), Designer- Breeze & Madison Avenue (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Early Espresso (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Brown Button (Oriental Trading), Striped Button (My Mind's Eye), Flower punch (Stampin' Up)

12 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Fabulous CAS card!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marilyn! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Betty Wright said...

Marilyn, this is adorable! Love your take on the trigger. I thought it was a wee bit hard for me! LOL! Happy New Year!

Joan Ervin said...

I just love your take on the trigger, Marilyn....the colors you used are right on and I looove the stripes!!!

cheiron said...

Beautiful card Marilyn! Congrats on the TT.

Teresa Zuehls said...

Congrats! What a pretty take on the TT.

Donna B. said...

Great take on the trigger! Beautiful card - Congrats!!!!

Unknown said...

Such pretty little stripes! Congrats!

Lacie Root said...

nice clean and simple take on the trigger photo. great job!

Trinh said...

Pretty design, Marilyn! Love the striped flower on the striped background. Congrats for being chosen as a Target!

Susan said...

Yipee, Yipee, congrats on the Moxie Fab stripe shout out, MJ!!!!! I am so happy for you and loved your card, too.

Donna said...

So pretty. Love the simplicity of it.