Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter Daffodils

Daffodils are blooming in St. Louis~ and they are gorgeous! So today for the Inspirational Challenge (IC225), I chose the Wild Ginger from Thymes as it reminded me of the colors of daffodils. Earlier this week, I received my Stampin' Up order with this new Abundant Hope stamp set and the designer paper called Shades of Spring. I colored with SU! markers. I would have liked to have used my copics but since I am still learning, I opted for the sure thing as I needed to get cards done for relatives. I purchased the new clear mount stamps & I really like them.

Have a great Sunday! Marilyn

Supplies: All SU!
Stamps: Abundant Hope, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Black; Markers- So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Summer Sun, Old Olive, More Mustard
Paper: Certainly Celery (textured & cardstock), So Saffron, White, DSP- Shades of Spring
Ribbon: Apricot Appeal
(which looks like So Saffron at least to me)

5 comments:

Peggy said...

Gorgeous card! Love the DP!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a great inspired card-I really liked the site this week-you nailed the challenge with the simplicity of your beautiful card

Crystal said...

Gorgeous Easter card!!!!

Corie said...

WOW this is absolutely gorgeous!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is just beautiful, Marilyn!