Sunday, March 7, 2010

Caseing Vera

Sunday is the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS; another one of my favorite challenges. Today, Vera was choosen. (FS161) She was one of my first friends on SCS. I love her style and when I am in a slump, her gallery is one of the firsts I visit for inspiration. Her ideas are so creative. In addition to being a great artist, she is a wonderfully nice person~ commenting frequently on others' cards.

In addition to the FS challenge, this card was made for the Ways to Use It challenge (WT260) to make a card around the word 'play' and making sure it's game or puzzle orientated.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great Sunday!

Stamps: Game Night (SU!)
Paper: Real Red, Black, White, DSP- Jackpot
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: Black grosgrain ribbon, Clips, Spritzer tool

5 comments:

Crystal said...

This is soooo awesome!!! WOW what a fun fun design!!!! Great card girl!

Mary Marsh said...

great card and hitting 2 challenges with one card is always a plus!!

Kim said...

This is a perfect "guy" card, the colors are so rich and I love all your sponging!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Great job combining the challenges. Such a cute fun card.

Stamp and Smile said...

Super fun card!!!! And love the classic red, black and white color combo... SMILES! :)