Friday, March 26, 2010

Best Wishes

HAP-Hap-Happy~ that's what I am today! Why you might ask? Well, it's because I got to make a card and play the SCS Free for All challenge - F4A5. I have had to travel for work so I was away from my stamps & studio until Wednesday. {No need to send a sympathy card- I am not permanently damaged now that I am re-united with my stash}

Anyway, the challenge was to make a card based upon your favorite Broadway show & the size had to be anything but A2 (4.25 x 5.5). My favorite Broadway show is Mama Mia. It's not that I am a big ABBA fan, but I do love the soundtrack. But there are two reasons that Mama Mia is my favorite. First, it is a great show- upbeat, fun, great costumes & great music. And the second reason is why I know this; we took a family vacation t0 New York City a few years ago & we got to see the show on Broadway. We all dressed up, had a fancy dinner and went to the show. It was so much fun. During the show I found myself taking secret glances at my husband and daughters. If you could have seen the smiles of enjoyment, it would have been your favorite Broadway show too.

Have a great Friday evening & I sure hope to be posting a little more often!


Supplies:
Paper: Night of Navy, White, K and Company DSP
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Cricut- Wedding solutions- couple and flourish, Nestabilities- Label 3, Bling- Studio 18
Size: 4X4

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Beautiful card! Glad to see you back!

Crystal said...

Awesome Design, WOW this is fabulous!!!!!!