Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bunny Love

I love the weekends...well, who doesn't right? Seriously, I do relish the weekends as I have not had much time in the evenings after work to stamp or create. I often stay up late on Friday nights & this card was another late night Friday creation. I used some of my remaining Cutie Pie DSP which retired from SU! several years ago. The stamp is a new one in a set from Close to My Heart called Bunny Love. I used the sketch from the SCS challenge this week. (SC270).

Stamps: Bunny Love (CTMH)
Paper: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, White, DSP-Cutie Pie Retired (SU)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Rose Red (SU!)
Accessories: Blender Pen, Certainly Celery brads, So Saffron brads, 1/4 circle punch (used to make ticket corners) (all SU!)

2 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is an adorable springy card!

Amy Johnson said...

How cute! I love that sweet bunny image, the colors, and the papers. Such a fresh, spring card!