Saturday, June 11, 2011

Butterfly Birthday

Here's my take on the Splitcoaststampers' sketch challenge from Wednesday (SC336). I really love this sketch; it is one that I feel comfortable with making a CAS card, but it can also be dressed up. I made 12 of these cards for my stamp club card swap. They went together very quickly which was great since I needed to make two sets this month as I missed last month. 

We really enjoyed our anniversary trip, but it is nice to be home with our daughters, dog and stamps. I'm still working on the studio & there is more decorating to do in our bedroom. Plus with all the things that came back home with the girls, the house is still a bit chaotic but I love every minute of having the girls home!

Have a great day! I'll be back tomorrow and later this week with more creations, so please stop by again. I love seeing you!!

Hugs,

Marilyn

Supplies: All SU except where noted
Stamps: Something to Celebrate, French Script (retired)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, DSP- Springtime Vintage
Ink: Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Corner rounder punch, Butterfly punch, Felt butterfly from Michael's $1 spot (24/$1)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

SOOOO prety I LOVE this CAS design!!!! GREAT Colors!!!