Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bright Birthday

Happy Sunday, friends! I hope you had a great weekend. I did but it sure did go fast. I'm voting for another day, how about you?
My card was made using the FTL146 challenge layout seen below.There's still plenty of time to play, so head over!

I need a few new birthday cards & I had received a sample of the bright and fun Stampin' Up designer paper. I like these colors and design for a birthday card. It works for just about anyone- young or old, male or female. At least in my humble opinion. {wink, wink}

Have a great week! Hugs,
Marilyn
Supplies- All Stampin' Up
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Pacific Point, Real Red, White, DP- Celebrations
Ink: Pacific Point
Accessories: Large Star punch, Piercing tool (EK Success)

3 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

too cute! Love the bold, fun colors.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card!

elizabeth said...

What a great card!