Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Note of Thanks





I have been having a lot of fun in the studio this weekend. I had Friday off from work for the New Year's holiday & with the Christmas shopping and activities behind us, I had lots of time to play. Here's my take on this week's Sketch and Color Challenges over on Splitcoaststampers. The colors were Old Olive, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight and your choice of neutral. I softened the Daffodil delight flower by sponging on white craft ink & I colored the silver brad with a blue copic marker.
Thanks for looking & I'll be back later with more challenge cards. Hugs & Happy New Year, friends!
Supplies:
Stamps: Thanks (American Crafts)
Paper: Old Olive, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight (SU), DP-Ancestory Mat Pad (K&Co.)
Ink: Night of Navy, White-craft (SU)
Accessories: 5-petal flower punch (SU), Branch & Hydrangea punches (MS), Filigree brad (SU), copic marker.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my Marilyn this is soooo pretty, LOVE LOVE this!!! Happy New Year girl!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is beautiful, Marilyn! LOVE those luscious patterned papers! :)