Friday, January 7, 2011

Dream Boat Valentine

Isn't this dream boat image, the bomb? I just love it. It was cut from the K &Co. paper called Sweet Talk Postage Stamps. There are 24 rectangles; all are the same size & have cute little Valentine images and sentiments. Because of the size and the colors, the paper reminds me of the Valentines we sent to classmates when I was in grade school.  Although, the graphics certainly weren't this cute. I remember going to K-Mart and agonizing over which box of Valentines to chose, and then the challenge of selecting which Valentine to give to each classmate.  Ahhh...the memories.

This card was made for several challenges:
SCS-F4A46- purple, pink and a heart
SCS-SC314- I flipped the sketch
CCEE1101- use checks- my pink ribbon
PIO#1- Brand Spanking New- my Valentine paper

Supplies:
Stamps & Ink: none
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Pale Plum (SU), WHite (pure luxury-Gina K), DP- Sugar Rush (Basic Grey)
Accessories: Wide lace (Michaels), pink checked ribbon (Spring collection-Gina K)



Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

Benzi said...

Oh, this is just adorable. I love your sweet, paper boat and the pretty lace and ribbon you've used.
I remember those days choosing Valentines, too.
And, yes, deciding who got what? Seems I remember they were a bit cartoon-y looking. LOL
Oh, the memories! LOl