Saturday, January 8, 2011

Inspiration Challenge

Happy Saturday, friends! Hope you are having a good weekend. My oldest daughter left this morning to go back to college. So my youngest daughter (who goes back next week) took me shopping to the craft stores to cheer me up. We bought some fun things with 40% off coupons, but I haven't started playing with the new stuff because I wanted to finish up this IC challenge card for my nephew who is turning sixteen soon. I chose this lunchbox as my inspiration. Please come back tomorrow when I'll have some fun new Valentine toys to share.

Supplies:
Stamps: Classic Convertibles (SU)
Paper: Black, Real Red, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise (SU), White (Pure Luxury-Gina K)
Ink: Black craft, Red (SU)
Accessories: Black embossing powder (SU), Large and Small Label nestablities (Spellbinders)

No comments: