Sunday, February 28, 2010

RAK from Anne

No new cards from me today. Yesterday evening was my 'Crafty Girlfriends' get together at my home so I was busy getting ready & when I did sit down to make cards, I just made duplicates. My crafty girlfriends are 3 other close friends who like to... craft. We get together every month and have a lot of fun; mostly we catch up with each other. One of us hosts, prepares appetizers and finger food, and splurges for the wine. This is a different group than the STL SCS group who also gets together about every month for a shoebox swap. I'm pretty lucky to have so many local friends who like paper crafting!

The picture above is a RAK [of sorts] from Anne (aka Itsapassion). In early February, Anne was offering the above prize to the person who correctly guessed the person's name who made a particular card that she posted. Lucky me guessed correctly. What was a total surprise was the card she sent with it! Isn't it just fabulous! I wish you could see it IRL! The little bird has all these teeny tiny dots bordering his image. Plus, can you see the itty bitty buttons on the leaves? I just love this card. To see more of Anne's work, visit her blog~ you won't be disappointed. Thanks Anne for a wonderful RAK and card!

Thanks for your kind comments! Have a great week! {{{Hugs}}}

1 comment:

Crystal said...

AWWW what a sweet RAK!!! Enjoy your goodies and what a darling card too!! Hugs!