Monday, February 1, 2010

Mambo Love

Happy February! I used the SCS sketch challenge from last Wednesday for this card (SC265).
This cute Stampendous stamp is called "Chantigo's Love Balloons". I used my copic markers to color the image. I am still learning but I think it turned out okay. My Bow Easy helped me make this triple looped bow in this smaller size and then I popped a button with scrapper's floss on top. What do you think?

Recipe:
Stamps: Chantingo's Love Balloon (Stampendous), So Many Sayings (SU!)
Paper: Melon Mambo, Perfect Plum, DP-Razzleberry Lemonade (SU!), Solar White (Neenah)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Melon Mambo (SU!), Copics R02, E27, RV11, RV14, R37
Accessories: Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon, Word window punch (SU!), button (stash), Scrappers Floss (Karen Foster), Bow Easy

7 comments:

Crystal said...

AWW thsi is one of my all time fav valentine images!!! soooo cute Marilyn love the mambo!!!

kssdesigns said...

Awe, so cute! Perfect for that special Valentine!

Kristen H said...

I love changito monkey... this card is super cute, and a great valentine!!!

Ginny said...

gotta love changito, fab card :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Adorable! Love anything with Changito! :D

Amy Johnson said...

Oh, this is so cute! I just love this image! Love your bow too!

Kim said...

What a sweet card, I love those little guys!