Monday, February 15, 2010

Birthday Cards

Here is card I made for this past Sunday's Featured Stamper challenge. HamiltonGal (aka Laurie) was FS158. I really admire Laurie's work. She has a beautiful gallery filled with great cards, but I especially like her CAS (clean and simple) cards. I love the look of CAS however it is not easy for me...I am more of a layers, papers & embellishments kind of gal. So I enjoyed the challenge to case because it didn't take me very long and I ended with a card I really like. I will be making several duplicates of this one for February and March female birthdays. This card was also made for Sharon's SS no time challenge 126 to make a card with purple and green- any shades. Anyway...here is the card I chose to case from Laurie's gallery. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...;ppuser=147277

Have a great evening! Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Images: Let's Party & Birthday Whimsy (SU!)
Paper: Solar White (Neenah), Pefect Plum (SU!), DP- Paper Studio Pack
Ink: Perfect Plum, Versamark
Accessories: Heat 'n Stick powder, dazzlind diamonds glitter (SU!), circle punch (SU!), Scallop circle nestabilities(SU!), ribbon (Offray)
Challenges: SSnotime126, FS158

5 comments:

Crystal said...

LOVE these colors what a GREAT bday card!

Kim Nath said...

I think you did a wonderful CAS card, lovely colors!

Julia Aston said...

This circles DP is goes so well with your circle image and the colors are lovely Marilyn!

nitestamper said...

way toooo CUTE!!!!
tfs:)

Denise (peanutbee) said...

LOVE these colors!