Sunday, October 28, 2012

Going Batty



Hello! My card today incorporated a sketch challenge and a color challenge; I love to combine these two types of challenges. Anyway, the sketch is from October's Sketch for You to Try by Jen del Muro on her site Iheart2stamp.com.
Interesting sketch, huh? Im anxious to view all the submissions to see what the other stampers did with it. I used the Colour Q #160 challenge calling for Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Black and White. My Rich Razzleberry looks a little more like a wine or a maroon; I had trouble with capturing the true color with the non-sunlight lighting.
Have a great day, friends! Marilyn

Supplies:
Stamps: image-Studio G ; sentiment- SU!
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango (SU), White (Neenah)
DP: Echo Park
Ink: Jet Black Stazon (Tsukineko), SU markers
Accessories: EF-Lacy Brocade, bat punch (SU)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute card and great take on the sketch.