Monday, September 5, 2011

Moxie Fab Felt Flowers

Happy Labor Day, US friends! And here's another post for me today- how crazy is that!?! I made these flowers by using two different colored strips of felt. I put the strips back to back & then twisted while wrapping in a circle. I like the way these turned out. It would be fun to make candy cane mints this way with red and white, don't you think? 



I made this card for the Moxie Fab World challenge to use felt in a new, unique way. I don't know if anyone has ever made flowers like this, but I've not seen anything like this anywhere. I just love the Moxie Fab World and PaperCrafts magazine including the special issues. I just picked up the latest special issue Card Ideas for Paper Crafters. There are tons of great sketches, plus my friend Tenia has a card featured on page 85. Congrats, T on another publication & honor! If you haven't seen her work, check her out. She creates awesome CAS cards. 


Have a great evening! Hugs, 
Marilyn

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! gorgeous colors and fab flowers :)

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! What gorgeous flowers! I love them!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marilyn! Thanks for linking these up to the Fabulous Felt challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

kssdesigns said...

Oh my those flowers are amazing. I'm going to case this whole card. Absolutely beautiful!