Saturday, September 3, 2011

Blue Lace

Happy Weekend!

Here's a card for the Card Positioning Systems Challenge (CPS233). It's a lovely sketch, don't you think? I had a little trouble getting in the groove with this one. I knew I wanted to use my new lace-y Doily from The Angel Company. I just got this stamp set from the new catalog about a week before they announced their closing their doors. I enjoy their products & they have been making rubber stamps for long time, it's sad to see them go.

Here's the sketch:


I used white craft ink & embossed with Zing Vanilla powder for both the lace and the outlined flower. My designer paper is from K & Company; I've had it for a couple of years, but still love it. It's a huge stack of 360 papers with lots of colors and styles. I can always find something to match the project I'm working on this this stack. My stamp is from Studio g.

Have a great evening! Hugs!!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

How pretty! I hardly ever get out the embossing powder these days! Wonderfully done sketch card!