Monday, September 5, 2011

Hokey Pokey

Hi Friends! I hope your week is starting out just fine. My card today is for the Victorine Originals Blog challenge (every other Monday). This week- make a card using primary colors. I used the super awesome papers from Echo Park called "For the Record". Love 'em! The yellow base layer of my flower is felt which was cut with a nestie die & then I stitched it black embroidery thread, topped with a nestie cut paper flower & added a red button. The highlight of the card is this fun phrase! I love it because it reminds me to not take myself or life too seriously. Have a super day!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh WOW this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I SOOO LOVE these colors and your layout is GREAT! That flower looks soooo pretty!!!

Peggy said...

Such a bright and fun card Marilyn! Love that sentiment! Have a great week!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card!!!

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Marilyn,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com