Friday, November 27, 2009

Fun Day of Challenges

My cards today incorporate several challenges. First, the SCS LSC248 was to make more than one card using the same image and color but a different layout. SSnotime115 challenge was to make a mass production card. And the C4C12 sketch was used for the card on the right; and the SC255 sketch from a few weeks ago was used on the card on the left. Below are the cards individually.
I chose Wild Wasabi, Night of Navy, Sahara Sand and Whisper White for my color scheme. I really love the color Wild Wasabi especially for Christmas cards and also St. Patty's cards. Before it was retired, I bought an extra pack & some textured paper too. Sadly, I will probably be out soon.

The image is from Inkadinado's Holiday Silhouette acrylic set. Look close and you can see images of a dove, snowman, Santa, a reindeer and a cardinal in the tree. Pretty cool!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!


Stamps: Holiday Silhouettes (Inkadinkado), Riveting, A Cardinal Christmas (SU!)
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Sahara Sand, Night of Navy, DP- Paper Pack (all SU!)
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Rhinestones (studio g), modern label, 1" circle, 1/2" circle, oval punches (SU!)

3 comments:

Crystal said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! LOVE this tree!

Kim said...

ooooh I love these! The monochromatic look is so striking!

Peggy said...

These are so pretty!