Friday, July 10, 2020

Triangled Thanks


Happy Fabulous Friday!
As promised, here I am again on Friday...Check here every Tuesday and Friday for a new post. Occasionally I will throw in an extra post, but for sure, I'm here every Tuesday and Friday. 

Triangles and geometric shapes are all the rage in paper crafting, DIY and decorating. I just had to jump on this fun bandwagon. The sketch design is all mine & I’m unabashedly proud of it as I usually do sketch challenges or fall back to the same few sketch designs. I hope you like it too!

Supplies: All SU
Paper: Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray, Whisper White, In-Color DSP
Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Seaside Spray metalic ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels

1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

Great card that I saw on Pinterest then at Splitcoast stamping.