Friday, July 17, 2020

Paper Pumpkin - Share Sunshine- Alternative Card


Happy Fabulous Friday! I wanted to share with you an alternative card I made with the June Paper Pumpkin- Share Sunshine. Every month you get a complete paper crafting kit. Below are the cards I made using the instructions & contents of this kit. It includes an ink cube & envelopes. A couple times a year your kit includes 3D items such a Halloween treat holders. You always know beforehand so you can skip your subscription for that month if you're not interested in 3D items. 


The Paper Pumpkin is perfect for taking on the go such as an afternoon watching the kids outdoors or a mini vacation. There are so many extras in every kit that you can make many more cards or scrapbook pages by just adding your own card stock. 

Sign up between now and August 10th to get the kit below in mid-August. (The July kit has already shipped). If you sign up with me for a 3 month subscription, I will send you a token of appreciation from the current catalogs (hint: embellishments). Sign up for 6 or 12 months & I will send you even more gifts! You can sign up to get the kit(s) on my Paper Pumpkin site.



No comments: