Tuesday, July 14, 2020

CAS Blossoms


Hello Friends! Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday here at Paper Dreams. 
Today I have a clean and simple card for you. About a week ago, I watched a video by Mary from Stamp ‘n Lingers on how she made her April card. I used different colors & a different shape. You can see her card & video here: https://stampsnlingers.com/2020/04/12/stampin-up-forever-blossoms-with-video-tutorial-for-the-paper-players/

I’ve not done much blending so I wanted to give it a go. I picked up some cosmetic blending brushes with handles at the bargain store. They really keeps the ink off your fingers & are so easy to control. 

I made a mask or template by die cutting an oval onto a panel of thick card stock. Using temporary glue dots, I placed the panel with the oval hole over my card base & the blended So Saffron & Blushing Bride. I hope you like it. Thanks to Mary for sharing her talents! 

Thanks for looking!

Supplies: All SU
Paper: Thick Whisper White
Ink: So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Black
Stamps: Forever Blossoms
Accessories: Layering Oval dies



No comments: