Thursday, April 23, 2009

Challenges!



Here's a card I made for this week's SCS sketch challenge (SC225) and the color challenge (TDSC02) going on over at The Digi Shack. Mandy hosted this week; she choose going gray, summer sun and certainly celery. My immediate reaction was 'yuk' {sorry Mandy} but the cards are really quite pretty. And that is why I like color challenges so much; it gets me out of the same 'ole rut. It's a pretty combo after all, Mandy...sorry for doubting you.


The image is from The Digi Shack. It is called 'dog-gone b-day'. I colored the dog with my SU going gray marker. Added a little color to his hat and cupcake with SS & CC. The dog was masked and then the white background was distressed with Summer Sun.


If you haven't already, make a comment on my blog candy. I'll be picking a winner on Saturday. I stopped by Michael's this evening after work and have a few more small things to add so you don't want to miss out. I'll update the blog candy picture tomorrow.
Have a great Friday!
Recipe:
Digital Image: Dog-gone b-day (The Digi Shack)
Paper: Summer Sun, Basic Gray, Certainly Celery, WW, DP- Cornflower (We R Memory Keepers)
Ink: Markers- Going Gray, Basic Gray, Summer Sun, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Corduroy Buttons
Techniques: Masking