Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Here's the Story...

Another happy day as I got to play more challenges!

The challenges today was the color challenge over on Splitcoaststampers- CC409. Today's colors are Rose Red, Pink Pirouette & Wisteria Wonder. I've been using my Copics more recently & I didn't quite have the quite the match for Rose Red used on her pants, but I like how it turned out anyway. 



The sketch was the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #106 as shown below. 
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Marilyn

Supplies:
Stamps: Here's the Story (MFT)
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette, DSP-Springtime Vintage (SU), Solar White (Neenah)
Ink: Black Tuxedo (Momento), Copic markers
Accessories: OVal and scalloped oval dies (Spellbinders), pearls (stash), Pink ribbon (SU!),   

2 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute card!

kssdesigns said...

I love the pearls on this. It gives it just the right finishing touch!