Thursday, May 26, 2011

So Sweet

Isn't this little girl and her kitty just adorable!? Well, I certainly think so. She's from Woodware USA. I got her on line at one of the bargain scrapbooking daily deal sites. I did not have any products from this company, but the price was right especially for the set of cute little girls. And I am very pleased with the quality of the acrylic stamp. I colored her with my copic markers. This card is for three challenges. First the Color Throwdown (CTD143) to use Old Olive, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, and a few optional colors. I didn't have any Pink Pirouette ribbon so I substituted Pretty ion Pink ribbon. The second challenge is the Card Positioning System (CPS219) using their sketch. Last this qualifies for the Woodware challenge #28 "anything goes".

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Mary & Friends (Woodware USA)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (momento), copic markers
Paper: Old Olive, So Saffron (SU!), White (Neenah- solar white), DSP- Lullaby Lane (Webster Pages)
Accessories: Ribbon: Old Olive grosgrain, Pretty in Pink satin (SU!), bow easy, Nestabilities- Label 4 (Spellbinders), button- stash. 

2 comments:

Ruth M said...

Adorable image and lovely card - full of happy, guaranteed to raise a smile!

StampingbugKerry said...

Awesome!!! She's from one of my first-ever WoodwareUSA sets. LOVE it... Thanks for playing in the WoodwareUSA challenge this week. Good luck! Kerry