Sunday, May 15, 2011

Believe

Another post for me- woohoo~ two days in a row! I made this card for the Featured Stamper Challenge on Splitcoaststampers (FS223). Amy aka Aimes has a fantastic gallery filled with super CAS cards. I love this FS challenge especially when the featured stamper has a different style than mine. I'm not much of a CAS gal, so it was fun to branch out and case one of Amy's cards. I chose her CAS Friend card.

I need to practice this outlining technique a little more. It would have helped if I would have embossed the flowers, but I haven't found my heat tool yet. On the bright side, I know where my embossing powders are! ;) I discovered I need a new white gel pen too- my lines aren't as precise as I'd like. What's a girl to do?! All in all, I do like the way this turned out.

I'm off to do a little shopping and work on the putting back my things in the studio and bedroom. I'll be back later this afternoon or tonight to visit your blog too.

Hugs,
Marilyn 

Supplies: 
Stamps: Petal Pizazz, Everyday Expressions (retired- I really LUV this set & I finally won it on an eBay auction.)
Ink: Whisper White (craft), Early Expresso marker, white gel pen (Signo-Unibal)
Paper: Soft Suede White (Neenah-solar white)
 

3 comments:

Crystal said...

SOOO LOVIN the soft suede and white together, sooo pretty!

Peggy said...

Fabulous card! Love this color combo!

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY!!~