Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Tremendous Tuesday- Masculine Card


Hello Friends! Here’s my card for Tremendous Tuesdays here on PaperDreams.

This card uses a sketch that I’ve been using for years- it’s my “go to” sketch.

One third in one paper, two thirds in another paper. A strip between the two to “hide” the connection & and an element. The strip in between could be narrow or wide paper; it could be ribbon or twine; or even an embossed or die cut strip. The element could be an image or a sentiment.

I hope you like it! Come back on Friday for another card using this sketch.

Supplies: All SU
Card-stock; Thick Very Vanilla, Early Espresso.
DSP:  Cinnamon Cider In-Color, In Good Taste
Stamps: Tasteful Touches
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Tasteful Labels dies, In Good Taste elements

1 comment:

Raymond said...

Natural herbs have cured so many illnesses that drugs and injection can"t cure. I’ve seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people’s lives. i read people’s testimonies online on how they were cured of herpes, hiv, diabetics etc by Dr. Nogadu herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor because i know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with HIV for the past 7 years but Dr. Nogadu cured me with his herbs and I referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes and they were cured too .I know it is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no harm trying herbs. He is also a spell caster, he casts spells to restore broken marriages and good luck spells to prosper and excel in life. Contact Dr. Nogadu on: drnogaduherbalist@gmail.com
Phone/Whatsapp no: +2347010627760