Sunday, June 28, 2020

In Color Thanks


Hi friends! Thanks for jumping over to visit my blog and card today.
I’m sharing a creation I made for the Freshly Made Sketch for the week;
FMS441.
To make the circle, I pieced together new in-color DSP strips & cut using a circle die. I pieced together another set of strips & pieced two of the halves together in opposing directions on a layer of white card stock. The Cinnamon Cider card stock was embossed with the new Tasteful Textures embossing folder.
I just love this sketch, don’t you? Substitute the circle with a different object & you’ve got an entirely different look. Take a peek at the gallery for the FMS & you’ll see a wide variety of cards.
Thanks again for looking!
All SU Supplies:
Card stock: Bumblebee, Just Jade, Cinnamon Cider
DSP:  In Color
Stamps: Well Said
Accessories: Layering Circles dies, Classic Label punch; Tasteful Textiles EF, In Color Enamel Dots.

2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

I love your multicolored circle! Great way to show off those papers. Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Karren said...

Gorgeous card and such a great idea to use paper-piecing for the circle element! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.