Saturday, March 31, 2012

Birthday Banner



Hi Stampin' Friends! This evening I made a fun little card using stamps from Unity's March Kit of the Month. Each month Unity sponsors a KOTM sketch challenge. And it's hard to believe that the month is nearly over.
 My designer papers are from K & Co & the twine from The Twinery. My 1" circle punch & small star punch from SU! fit the popped up shapes just perfectly. I spent most of the day outdoors enjoying the weather, so that's it for me today. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Marilyn


4 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Oh, I love this! What a great banner.
cheers

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

Love your banner and your papers, too!!

Peggy said...

Beautifully done! Love your banner and twine!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

super cute banner card!!!!
very colorful!!!!!
tfs:)