Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Words of Autumn

A quick post with my Clean and Simple card for the SCS Challenge to use the faux letterpress technique by embossing a cuttlebug folder. I like the way this turned out and it was really simple and fast! Check out the CAS87 gallery as there are fantastic cards that are not only CAS but quick too!

Supplies:
Stamps: None- Yikes!
Paper: Crumb Cake, Really Rust (SU!)
Ink: Tangerine Tango (SU!)
Accessories: Cuttlebug folder-Autumn Type (Provocraft), paper flowers and leaves (Oriental Trading), Brads (making Memories), Ribbon- chocolate chip double stitched grosgrain (SU)

6 comments:

Vera said...

Oh my, this is just gorgeous, Marilyn! Love that background!

Silke Ledlow said...

Drop dead gorgeous!!! I love the colors and the embossing...I think I need this one too :)!!! Fabulous fall card my friend!!! Hugs ~S~

Peggy said...

This is EXQUISITE! Love the embossed background technique! I just cannot quit staring at your card!!

Crystal said...

WOW this is SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! LOVE LOVE the embossing GORGEOUS!!!

kssdesigns said...

This is absolutely beautiful!

Debbie said...

Your card is beautiful!!