Sunday, January 10, 2010

Always

Today was the Featured Stamper challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. I enjoyed looking thru WeeBeeStampin's gallery was a real pleasure. Here is her blog. This card was pretty simple, but I like how it turned out. One little tip on this card is about my corners. I do not own a ticket punch instead I use a small circle punch 1/4 inch. I insert my paper with the punch upside down where I can see a little triangle of paper or 1/4th of the punch circle and then snip that tip.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

Recipe:
Image: Always (SU!)
Paper: Dusty Durango, Melon Mambo, White, DSP-RazzleBerry Lemonade (SU!)
Ink: Pink Passion
Accessories: Heart border Punch (MS), Melon Manbo polka dot grosgrain ribbon (SU!),

5 comments:

Peggy said...

Beautiful card Marilyn!! The colors and details are just perfect!

Silke Ledlow said...

Marilyn - what a beautiful case!!! The design is awesome!!! Hugs ~S~

Crystal said...

OOOOO Marilyn stunning colors and a GREAT design!!! WOW girl!

Amy Johnson said...

This is simply lovely! I have yet to visit this week's FS gallery, hopefully I can do that today!

Kim said...

This is so pretty, I love the combination of patterns they work so well together!