Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lace Valentine


I absolutely LOVE Valentine's Day, making v-day cards and little treat packages for others. The pinks and reds are so pretty with ribbon and sparkles. I hope to make quite a few cards for all the people that bless my life. So here is one I made Friday night using a lace paper heart and scrapbboking papers I found in the Target $1 bin. {{Those one dollar bins are like cash magnets for me...I always find so many cute and trendy things that I can use with my paper crafting. I've tried to take the approach of only purchasing immediately needed supplies but, well, you know...}} Anyway, the sketch was from last Saturday's Paper Craft Planet Scrap challenge posted. My favorite challenges are the sketch and color challenges.
Recipe:
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches (Stampin'Up)
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Pixie Pink (Stampin'Up); DP & Lace Heart: Scrapbooking Valentine Collection (Target)
Ink: Riding Hood Red (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: 5 Petal Punch (Stampin' Up)

No comments: