Friday, July 24, 2020

Holiday Preview



 Hi Friends - Happy Fabulous Friday. 
Above is a preview from the Holiday Mini Catalog using the Case this Sketch #382.  

Warning: a long post; I,m sorry but I missed Tuesday so I'm making it up to you with two cards. I was ill with something- probably a virus, but not COVID as my antigen test from Sunday came back negative. I thought it was probably a head cold because I did not have a fever or chills, but I had terrible muscle and joint aches along with a runny nose and sore throat which made me wonder if I had a mild case of COVID. So, I thought I should check so I could tell the few people I had been around. Thank goodness! I'm much better-about 90-95% but the aches continue. But I can deal with that! 


A close up so you can see the bling and stamped images a little better. 

Oh, how I wish I could show you this stamp set but you'll have to wait until the catalog is released to the public on August 4th. Let me just say- it is a set that can be used not only Christmas, but also Halloween and Valentines Day. It coordinates with the new postage stamp punch. When I'm making a large quantity of cards or 3D items like little gifts, I gravitate to my punches because it is faster for me. (I do love my dies thought.). So I was very excited when the new annual catalog had  a new punch & stamp set; Posted for you Bundle.


But I was even more excited when there was a all holiday stamp set that coordinated with this punch. A real win for me! Maybe you too? 

Below is another preview from this same stamp set the Holiday Mini Catalog using last week's Case this Sketch #381 from Brian King. It is the card I made to post on Tuesday but did not have the energy to post. 

A close up. 



In both my cards, I used papers from the holiday mini catalog. The ribbon and bling are from the Annual catalog. If you don't have a catalog or a demonstrator, I'd love to help you with your creative adventure - a one time thing like invitations or holiday gifts or if you are new to paper crafting. I've been told I am patient and kind... it's just paper! 
Before I retired, I worked in a high stress, life & death environment, so not much gets to me. I really believe this has to be fun & I strive to make it that way for you! 

You can contact me via my Stampin' Up business page (click on image below) or reply to this post & I will answer your request. 
Thanks for looking & thanks you your understanding about Tuesday. 

Supplies for both Cards: All SU
Stamp Set: Festive Post (coming soon)
Paper: Garden Green, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White; Plaid Tidings & 'Tis the Season DSP (coming soon)
Ink: Real Red, Shaded Spruce blendability, Garden Green marker. 
Accessories: Red Rhinestone basic jewels, Real Red double stitched satin ribbon. 

No comments: