Friday, October 25, 2019

Gleaming Blueberry Christmas


Hi friends! Today I played along with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge #408 (FMS408). These sketches are always fun, fabulous & versatile. I always enjoy looking at all the creations to see the artistic interpretations.
I’m in love with this new suite from the SU! Holiday catalog , Christmas Gleaming. I’ve made several card designs using the gorgeous, matching DSP, so today I decided to branch out. The Blueberry Bushel foil sheet from the Noble Peacock foil pack is layered on top of apiece of Whisper White cardstock that was embossed with the Subtle embossing folder. It’s really hard to see the beauty of this foil sheet so below are a couple of close ups.  



Retired DSP in Lovely Lipstick & Blueberry Bushel were punched with larger gleaming ornaments punch. The sentiment was stamped in Lovely Lipstick on Whisper White. Lastly, Blueberry Bushel 1/8” grosgrain ribbon was used to hang the ornaments. 
I hope my take inspires you to try the sketch challenge. 


2 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Oh that foil! Holy smokes, it makes for a great card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

This sketch was a great way to show off that pretty foil paper. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!