Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Purple Easter Blessings



Here’s my take on the Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge for today. I also used the sketch from Case This Sketch (CTS315). 

I used two retired SU Sets. I have quite a few Easter sets from SU & others that I still love & so opted not to purchase a new one this year. I just love these colors! So Spring! 
The Crosses of Hope had never seen ink so this qualifies for Splitcoaststampers UseIt2019 challenge to use craft supplies that have been neglected or not used at all. . It’s a very simple card & will go to my sister. On my side of the family, Easter was a religious holy day; we got a few treats but mostly it was about church. On my DH’s side of the family, it is more about a spring holiday with baskets with candy & new outdoor toys. So I’ll use those cute little bunnies, chicks and lambs stamps for cards for that side of the family. :) Thanks for looking! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Crosses of Hope, Abundant Hope- sentiment; both retired SU 
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Pear Pizzazz, Gingham Gala 
Ink: Gorgeous Grape 
Accessories: Subtle EF

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a wonderful Easter design!! Lovely, lovely work!

Raymond said...

Natural herbs have cured so many illnesses that drugs and injection can"t cure. I’ve seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people’s lives. i read people’s testimonies online on how they were cured of herpes, hiv, diabetics etc by Dr. Nogadu herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor because i know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with HIV for the past 7 years but Dr. Nogadu cured me with his herbs and I referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes and they were cured too .I know it is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no harm trying herbs. He is also a spell caster, he casts spells to restore broken marriages and good luck spells to prosper and excel in life. Contact Dr. Nogadu on: drnogaduherbalist@gmail.com
Phone/Whatsapp no: +2347010627760