Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Masculine Birthday- SC652 & F4A384

Hi there! I hope my American friends enjoyed their 4th of July holiday. We celebrated with family on Saturday with BBQ- a true American 7/4 tradition. So yesterday was low key for us.

I made this card earlier today~ it took me forever! I'm not used to making original designs since the advent of Pinterest. For the past few years, I had been copying other designers because I was always in such a rush. Well, now that I've retired (woo-hoo!), I have time to make originals again and participate in the card challenges which I thoroughly enjoy.

This card is for my Brother-in-law's birthday. I used the Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge (SC652) and the Free for All challenge (F4A384) to use a background stamp. I really like this retired DSP which has that wonderful retired color, River Rock. Great colors & paper for guy cards, don't you think?

My supplies are listed below:

Stamps
Guy Greetings, Weathered (SU); HB sentiment: (Stamping Sensations)
Paper
Cajun Craze, River Rock (retired); DSP:Well Worn (retired)- all SU
Paper Size
A2
Ink
Cajun Craze (SU)
Accessories
Duet Banner punch (SU), chestnut mini glitter brads (Amer.Crafts)

Thanks so much for stopping!
Marilyn

No comments: