Monday, March 10, 2014

Upload experiment & Love u card

Hi Friends,
Today I'm experimenting with pictures & uploading from my phone. Last week my computer bit the dust. I'm obsessive with back-ups & we have a internet service that backups my e-photos weekly so I'm pretty sure the loss was minimal. I'm so fortunate as DH can fix computers. He bought a new hard drive & is loading my programs. He's spent nearly all day Sunday & several evenings earlier this week. What a great guy!
Here's my card for today. I used my Simon Says Stamp papers from the January kit. Even though it looks like a Valentine card, I'm sending to my daughter who lives away. I really miss her!
I hope you like it!
Hugs, Marilyn


Addendum: 04.13.14. -My little experiment didn't work so I finally got around to uploading the ole' fashioned way.

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love how you did the sentiment on this! Great card!

Wanda said...

What a great card!!! I LOVE what you did with the words. TFS

Betty Wright said...

This is sweet! I love the different types of fonts and that you used different colors! Great card!

Glad your computer and fix computers and that you did not lose all your pictures!