Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sweet Treat Gifts

Hi friends! I L-O-V-E the holiday season. As a matter of fact, I would say that I love all the days before Christmas more than the actual day.  I totally love shopping for presents for others, baking (especially cookies), making special handmade gifts, & of course, making holiday cards. Don't get me wrong, the spiritual part of Christmas is more important than any of the gifts or commercial aspects but I just love 'spoiling' others! So- just a warning...I get real sappy this time of year.

Today, I want to share with you some more of the treats I made as gifts. More bread - another 9 loaves of banana bread for my hubby's co-workers. For my Stamp Club friends, I made a treat jars filled with tootsie rolls (12 of these babies!). You've probably seen these before- not a new idea, but I enjoy giving 'the girls' a little something more than a card for our December swap. The jar supplies are strickly Stampin' Up out of respect for my wonderful demonstrator. The jars are recycled Starbucks cold beverages jars that we sanitize & save throughout the year. (My youngest daughter who is in college does a good job of adding to my jar supply each year!)


I'm gearing up for a modified Project Life for 2013. So be sure to check back with me to see how I'm doing. I'm avoiding perfection & believe I've come up with my own solution on how to capture our lives.
Enjoy your holidays! Hugs, Marilyn

1 comment:

Amy Johnson said...

Such beautifully wrapped packages. You are so generous!