Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Happy Bark-day

Hi there friends! I mentioned recently that I'd be around a little bit more & that is because I am in-between jobs. So I am home, keeping busy looking for a new position that won't require travel and 60 hour work weeks & also keeping busy by doing much needed jobs around the house. And while I am home, I get to spend time with my little dog. She's adorable, but she is a terrier which means she is a 'barker' dog; so "Happy Bark-day"  has a new meaning for me...it is every day.

My card today was made for two challenges over on Splitcoaststampers; the sketch challenge from today SC401 which is shown below. The other challenge was the SCS color challenge from yesterday, CC391, to use Basic Gray, Chocolate Chip and Gumball Green.

 I used the cute stamps from Paper Smooches called Birthday Buddies- love these adorable characteres. My DP is from the DCWV Green stack. I colored my dog with SU! markers- retired Creamy Caramel & Going Gray & Gumball Green for his hat. The card base is Very Vanilla & the other cardstock is Basic Gray, Chocolate Chip and Gumball Green.
Have a great evening & thanks for stopping over! 

Hugs, Marilyn

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Too cute!!!

Amy Johnson said...

Tooo cute! I just made a card with this sketch too!

Peggy said...

Darling card Marilyn! Best wishes on the job hunt!