Friday, April 27, 2012

Photo Holder

Hi Friends! Today I want to share with you the swap I made for our April card club. Usually we make cards, but this month I took some creative license and made a photo holder with a photo page. Of course the picture wasn't included...those cuties are my daughters many years ago. The girls were 2 & 4 years old here...a long way from the current 23 & 21, I love this picture- it was taken when we first bought this home & they are under the built in desk in the kitchen. They used to 'hide' in this space & giggle.

Well, anyway, back to this project- the large clothespin/clip is 1 1/4 wide white, wooden that I covered with SU! Everyday Enchantment DSP and Mod Podge.  The page is a 5-1/2 by 8-1/2 inch piece of Pool Party with a scored strip of Peach Parfait and another piece of Everyday Enchantment DSP. The medallions are two toned cardstock punched with the doily layer punch. The bottom layer is retired Kiwi Kiss (close to Lucky Limeade) with Peach Parfait or Pool Party on top & secured with a brad from the Everyday Enchantment pack.

Have a great weekend!! Hugs, Marilyn

1 comment:

Amy Johnson said...

Such a clever and pretty project!