Saturday, March 31, 2012

Birthday Banner



Hi Stampin' Friends! This evening I made a fun little card using stamps from Unity's March Kit of the Month. Each month Unity sponsors a KOTM sketch challenge. And it's hard to believe that the month is nearly over.
 My designer papers are from K & Co & the twine from The Twinery. My 1" circle punch & small star punch from SU! fit the popped up shapes just perfectly. I spent most of the day outdoors enjoying the weather, so that's it for me today. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Marilyn


4 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Oh, I love this! What a great banner.
cheers

CarrollAnn (MrsBoz) said...

Love your banner and your papers, too!!

Peggy said...

Beautifully done! Love your banner and twine!

nitestamper said...

super cute banner card!!!!
very colorful!!!!!
tfs:)