Sunday, April 17, 2011

Miss you, little one!

This card was made for the Featured Stamper challenge over on Splitcoaststampers where Sue (aka Coffeestamper) was our honored stamper. I chose this card of her's to case. Sue has a fab gallery & I just love her Splitcoaststamper name. I made this card with my younger daughter in mind. She won't be able to come home from college for Easter but we were fortunate to see both our daughter's this weekend at the older daughter's college. We sent the little one back to her college with her Easter basket wrapped up with instructions to not open until next Sunday. So I wanted to send a non-Easter card to her. It struck me as we were saying goodbye how much I miss those girls. I guess I just suck it up when they aren't home because there isn't anything that can be done about it. But man, life is so sweet when we are all together. The little one is in a 'elephant phase' so I'll send this card to her tomorrow. I hope you have had a great weekend!
Here's a little detai for you


Supplies:
Stamps: Elephant(Studio g); sentiment (SU- retired-all year cheer)
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum (SU), DP_Green at Heart (Basic Grey), Solar White(Neenah)
Ink: Perfect Plum (SU)
Accessories: Twine (the Twinery), buttons (stash), Green flower (Michaels), Purple flower (Prima)

Have a happy week!

Marilyn

3 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

How adorable! Love the unique colors and layout.

Betty Wright said...

This is super cute and fabulously done, Marilyn! Awesome colors and details, too!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, what pretty papers, Marilyn, and I just love that sweet little elephant...you did an awesome job with the case!!!