Sunday, February 27, 2011

You Make My Heart Sing!

You Make My Hear Sing is the theme to the latest Splitcoaststamper's Virtual Stamp Night otherwise know as VSN. I LOVE VSN!! But I don't always get to play. A card challenge every hour starting Friday evening from 5PM (CST) until 9PM, picking back up on Saturday at 12noon & going until 10PM; well that is quite a commitment. I've done it before...twice, but this weekend I only had time for a few cards.  This card was for the Friday night 7pm (8pm EST) challenge called Sing, Sing, Sing where a bird was to be incorporated in your card. I just recently purchased this little gal..the "Pure Innocence" girl. I think this line is so cute & since I have two daughters away at college, these images make perfect cards just to say 'hello'.

Supplies:
Image: You're So Tweet (Pure Innocence- MFT)
Paper: White (Gina K pure luxury 120#- my favorite for card base b/c it is so smooth and heavy); Real Red, Only Orange, DSP-retired Summer Picnic for dress paper piecing (SU)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Momento), Copics
Accessories: Clip (CTMH), White brads (Paper Studio), ribbon- retired Jersey (SU), Embossing folder-Spots & Dots (Cuttlebug)

Have a happy week!

Marilyn

No comments: