Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!



Hello Friends! Happy Halloween!
I've been away from Blogland for a while for a wonderful reason...three weeks ago, I started a new job! I've been deeply engrossed in it & have had very little evening time to create or visit your blogs. Weekends have been fabulously busy with family happenings.
So today I leave you with a few of the Halloween cards I created earlier this month. As you can see, they are very similar. The middle one was my favorite until I smudged the front while stamping the inside greeting (UGG!), so now the top one is my favorite. I just adore this stamp set from SU! called Greeting Card Kids. You can go vintage with these images or stay more contemporary. There is a very cute image for Christmas too.
Enjoy your Halloween Holiday!

Supplies:
Stamps: Greeting Card Kids (SU)
Paper: Only Orange, More Mustard, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Black, Chocolate Chip, White, DSP- Pumpkin Pie (SU)
Ink: More Mustard, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Black, Chocolate Chip, Blush Blossom, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Old Olive ribbon, gold brad, Scor-Pal

2 comments:

Crystal said...

SOOOOO SWEET!

Peggy said...

Sweet cards Marilyn!! Congrats on the new job!