Saturday, July 17, 2010

Golfin' Back Home

It's good to be home! I've been away for over a week at a professional conference. Great conference & it was fantastic visiting New Orleans even though my sightseeing time was limited. But as much as I love to travel, I am happy to be home with my family. Since I am still catching up with life - ahhh- you know unpacking, laundry, bills...I am posting an older card that I did not showcase. I made for my father in law for Father's Day.

I used a technique from Gina K's stamp TV called recessed diamond background where you use your scor-pal to emboss your background diamonds & then distress with the same color ink as the cardstock. Here, I used SU! Garden Green. (Green in my FIL's favorite color)

Thanks for checking in; hopefully, I will get some stampin' time soon & have something new to show you.

Supplies:
Image: Vintage Golfer (Stampabilities)
Paper: Garden Green, Bordering Blue, White, DSP- retired SU!
Ink: Garden Green
Accessories: Scor-pal

1 comment:

Amy Johnson said...

What a fabulous masculine card! Love it!