Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Digi Shack Design Team

I promised to share exciting news on Monday. Well, it is 30 minutes away from Monday and I just can't wait any longer. I have been selected to be a member of The Digi Shack design team. I am super thrilled and can't wait to start showing you the wonderful creations made with these digital images. {I actually started playing with the images tonight and was having so much fun that I didn't save time to make the cards!} Aside from the great images, I get to work with a fantastic group of awesome artists. Check out both with the sidebar links.

Come back tomorrow night for a preview of a Digi Shack card. Plus, later this month, I'll be giving away blog candy to a lucky follower. It will have some great stuff including my two favorites~ paper and ribbon. Who knows what else I'll find.

2 comments:

Jacquel said...

Congrats! Have fun with your new position!!!

Jacilynn said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you create!
Hugs,
Jacilynn