Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Still COLD here!


It is still really cold here- teens to twentys. I keep hearing it will be warming up soon; not soon enough! LOL SO to brighter your day (and mine) here is a springy gift basket and card. The pink metal basket was from Target's $1 bin. Although purchased with Valentine's in mind, my oldest daughter and I converted it into a 'less love, more happy' gift for a friend. What do you think?
Recipe
Stamps: Petal Pizzaz ( I love this set but maybe I oughta' ink up something else for a change)
Paper: Yoyo yellow, Gable Green, Pixie Pink, WW, DSP- Bright Confetti ( Doodlebug)
Ink: Yoyo Yellow, Gable Green
Accessories: Marvy scallop circle punches, SU-scallop punch, 1/4 &1/2 circle punches, rhinestone brads, silver eyelet, ribbons, chipboard, CB-red tag sale alphabet, uniball white gel pen

No comments: