Thursday, December 11, 2008

Welcome!


Welcome to my new Blog and my very first posting. I am excited to be entering into this world of blogging. One of my favorite websites for sharing ideas on cardmaking is Splitcoaststampers. It was here I was first exposed to blogs. Many of the artists on this site have blogs where they share the details of their work. So after a little bit of research, I decided to take the plunge. This is a work in progress as I plan to learn as I go.

I am posting a quick card I made using Stampin' Up designer series paper, Ski Slope. I love paper, especially designer paper thus the name of my blog. I come by this love honestly as my father's profession was sales for a paper distributor. We always had lots of paper products and paper ribbons in my childhood home. I started playing with papers at a very young age!

All products by Stampin' Up and here's the recipe:
Stamps: Big on Christmas
Paper: Old Olive CS, Ski Slope Designer Series Paper
Ink: Basic Black, Markers-Red, Old Olive, Summer Sun, Close to Cocoa
Ribbon: 5/8" Old Olive grosgrain, 1" double stitched Chocolate Chip

1 comment:

Olga said...

I found this link from SCS and just wanted to say congrats on your new blog and leave you your first comment. Isn't it exciting? I just mine setup a few days ago too.
Merry Christmas.