Thursday, August 13, 2020

Throwback Thursday- Baby Cards

Throwback Thursday- Baby Cards

I needed some baby cards so I created these cards out of retired stamps and papers. I made duplicates for card swaps and for my stash.

For both cards, I used the retired Witty-isms from this year's Occasions catalog. 

For the girl card, I used a Whisper White card base & topped with a Mint Macaroon panel that was embossed with the retired Tufted 3D folder. The Pretty in Pink cardstock & DSP is a real throwback. The yellow, So Saffron is current. The sentiment is on a Whisper White Stitched Nested Label diecut. 

The boy card base is Balmy Blue (current) with a Soft Sky (retired)piece embossed with the Tasteful Textures 3D folder (current). The banner, DSP and ribbon are in the retired color, Certainly Celery. 

I hope that you can use the sketches of the general color scheme to make some cards for yourself. 

Happy Stamping, Marilyn




No comments: