Thursday, January 17, 2019

Forever Love





Here’s my take on the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge for the week (FMS369) and the Splitcoaststampers Ways to Use It (WT723)... I resolve. My resolve is to play more challenges & use my supplies both current, retired & old.
I used to play challenges quite frequently but my work & personal life got too busy to squeeze it in. I still made cards especially duplicates for swaps but often these were copies of others’ work. There’s lots of “sub-goals” under these two resolutions but that story is too much for today & too detailed for a single post. Anyway, I hope you like my card with my new Stampin’Up supplies mostly from the 2019 Occassions catalog.
Have a great day friends! 
Supplies- all Stampin Up- Lovely Lipstick cardstock & ink, All my Love DSP, stitched framelits & epoxy hearts. 

No comments: